Here is some useful information that can help you organize your visit to North Sulawesi & Tangkoko Nature Reserve:
- The seasons are hard to predict these days. A basic rule is: more rain from November to March/April, less rain from April to October.
- Bring a raincoat during rainy periods and a jumper/ hoodie for the evenings as it can get a bit chilly.
- A good way to explore the area is by motorbike. We can arrange one for you.
- For the trip to the jungle you must wear long pants, hat, shirt & trekking shoes.
- Always apply and bring mosquito repellent.
- You will go on a trip and return in the evening, so it is important to carry a headlight or torch.
- Transfers from and to the airport are possible at any time (day and nighttime).
- Please, kindly respect the nature and wildlife.